Let’s be honest, you don’t really care about social media, you care about what it can do for you.
You can find plenty of freelancers and agencies to “manage” your social media, and most PR and Advertising agencies now offer some form of social media services. Sure, their approach to it is to hire someone straight out of college, or promote a junior account exec into the role since “they’re young” and “probably know about social media.”
But there’s a big difference between tacking on social media services and building an agency around it from the ground up. We’ve been starting with social media since 2011, it’s never been an add-on service.
If you’re shopping on price, we’re definitely not the cheapest option. We’re not absurdly expensive either. Our agency’s pricing is based on value. To bring someone with our level of experience onto your team would cost easy 6-figures plus benefits…and then that person would still need a team.
But if you’re price shopping, looking for the best deal, I can tell you now that we’ve already lost.
We offer a comprehensive list of services, all starting with strategy…
- Social-First Digital Strategy
- Social Media Management
- Social Advertising
- Content Marketing
- Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Influencer Outreach
- Sales Funnel Optimization
- Email Marketing and Automation
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
The most noticeable difference between True Voice Media and its competitors, is that we are a Social First Digital Marketing Agency. We have an expertise in Social Media tools and strategies that we use to provide business consulting to our clients. We help them to grow top line revenue, decrease costs, and otherwise grow their business through the use of social tools.
The vast majority of other agencies generally do not begin with business goals, but rather a list of services that they can sell to you regardless of your actual needs. They often do not understand how social activity ties back to business objectives.
This is how we’re different. We start every engagement with business goals. If there are none, or the client wants to buy services from us that do not grow or improve their business, we do not work with them.
Since 2011, we’ve worked with more than 90 different companies across virtually every industry. We’ve worked with little mom and pop shops, up to multi-billion dollar companies.
True Voice Media TV
Anytime Fitness Philadelphia
State of the Art Equipment
Top Notch Security
The Forge Conference 2016
Hindu on the Bindu – Kickstarter Campaign
An Introduction to TiffinTalk
Here are the most common reasons someone might say that they won’t work with us.
- “We don’t have the money.“
- “We don’t want our people wasting their time on Social Media.“
- “Social Media is unproven and can’t show ROI.“
- “Social Media is just a fad.“
- “Our audience/customers aren’t on Social Media“
- “Social Media is just for B2C companies.“
- “We already have someone doing social media.”
- “We don’t have anything interesting to say.“
- “What if someone says something negative about us?“
- “You’re a young company and we want someone with more experience.“
- “We met with this other company that said they could just handle our social media without all that strategy work you were talking about.”