I love doing this show and I love all of my guests. It’s a gift and an honor for me that each and every person that comes onto the podcast sets aside their time to share their expertise and wisdom with me and my listeners.
But once in a while, an episode just clicks in a unique way. Everything just seems to flow. Once in a while, I have a guest come on who I could talk to almost indefinitely.
Today’s episode features Tom Asacker, a multiple time author, a blogger, a brand strategist, and really so much more. Tom is a deep thinker, someone who examines all sides of things.
In this episode we talk about belief, brand, identity, happiness, and much more. This is without a doubt one of my favorite episodes of this show and I’m thrilled to publish it.
I hope you enjoy.
SHOW NOTES + EXTRAS
- Running time: 38:58
- Please send any comments, questions, concerns, suggestions, anecdotes, or jokes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to this podcast on iTunes, or Stitcher radio.
- Also, please leave us a review on iTunes and tell us what you think.
- You can now listen to our podcast episodes on YouTube.
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on Snapchat
- Follow Tom on Twitter
- Visit Tom’s website