Hello there! We’ve got another episode of the True Voice Media Podcast for ya.
We threw a curveball last week by changing up our normal discussion of what’s current in social media to explore how much social media has really changed.
But, we’re bringing it back this week with a chat about how several platforms are integrating more features from their mobile sites to desktop, the rise of programatic advertising, and the different ways media companies are diversifying their revenue streams.
And, we’ll end the show with what we’re obsessed with this week.
Some Resources from this week’s discussion:
- Instagram Stories are coming to the web
- Twitter brings its dark ‘Night mode’ theme to the web
- WhatsApp announces free Business app, will charge big enterprises
- Why Programmatic Advertising Is The Hottest New Digital Marketing Trend
- How Mother Jones makes serious journalism in the age of cat videos: It asks readers for money
This Week’s Obsessions:
- Caroline is/has been obsessed with the podcast My Brother, My Brother and Me by the McElroy brothers and, frankly, all of the content that their family produces. Update*** She met each of these good good boys at their live show last Friday September 8th at Kings Theatre in NYC. Super awesome!
- Jessie is obsessed with, but also skeptical of the online bridal store by T.J.Maxx.
- Jeff is obsessed with his phone, specifically Marvel’s Future Fight. He discovered this obsession by observing his phone usage patterns on the app Moment.