I met Quincéy “Q” Xavier on a plane several years ago. I was in the middle seat, he had the window.
In the beginning, you may not understand Q, many don’t. The way he speaks can simultaneously seem profoundly deep and stunningly simple.
He will say something such as “just do the thing.” By itself, the statement seems to fit with other idioms like “it is what it is.” But once you grasp the depth of Q’s thought process, you see it’s a part of something far larger.
Q is a man on a mission to build strong people and he does it in a variety of ways, but most importantly, by saying exactly what it is that you need to hear.
This is Q’s first podcast appearance, but if you want the full Q Xavier experience, you’ll just have to seek him out using the links below.
SHOW NOTES + EXTRAS[lists style=”style5″ line=”0″]
- Running time: 40:32
- Please send any comments, questions, concerns, suggestions, anecdotes, or jokes to: email@example.com
- If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to this podcast on iTunes, or Stitcher radio.
- Also, please leave us a review on iTunes.
- Follow me on Twitter, Google+, or connect with me on Linkedin.
- Follow QXavier on Twitter
- Visit QXavier’s Website
- Email Q