This week’s extraordinary superhuman is Dean DeLisle.
From the quaint little town of Chicago, Dean DeLisle calls himself the Founder and CEO of Forward Progress…but I just call him Dean.
He has a wealth of digital marketing experience, logging more than 13 years in this one business alone. But Dean didn’t start here and that’s the point…he’s always making Forward Progress 😉
Today, Dean is here to talk to us about how building a strong team of hardworking and trustworthy people helped him get to where he wanted to go. And now, Dean has made it his personal mission to show everyone how to do the same for themselves through his system: Social Jack.
In this episode you’ll hear how Dean discovered, early in his childhood, that he is an entrepreneur. We talk about “social teaming,” a concept you’ll need to know about in order to build your ideal team.
Bottom line, don’t miss this episode. Your team depends on it.
SPECIAL BONUS MATERIAL: there will be plenty of sports metaphors.
- Running time: 41:29
- Listen to this episode | Subscribe on iTunes
- Leave us a review on iTunes and tell us what you think.
- You can now listen to our podcast episodes on YouTube.
Love the show? Support the show!
- Need WordPress website hosting? Check out WPEngine
- Get SEO friendly, beautifully designed, premium WordPress themes: Studiopress
- Close more sales. Try out the best CRM in the business: Contactually
- Lock down your brand name everywhere with Knowem.com
Connect with Jeff
- Connect with Jeff on Twitter
- Connect with Jeff on Linkedin (make sure to introduce yourself)
- Connect with Jeff on Snapchat