Today I talk with a fascinating individual, Jamie Goddard. Part Entrepreneur / Part Intrapreneur, he simultaneously runs his own company, and works for GlaxoSmithKline.
I’ve always been fascinated by people who can work effectively inside of a company, especially because I have so much difficulty in scenarios where I’m not the boss.
Jamie set aside some time to tell me how to go about being an effective intrapreneur, and how he’s helping people use technology more efficiently.
Take some time to listen to this interesting conversation.
- Running time: 39:33
- Please send any comments, questions, concerns, suggestions, anecdotes, or jokes to: email@example.com
- If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to this podcast on iTunes, or Stitcher radio.
- Also, please leave us a review on iTunes and give us the maximum number of stars, I think it’s 109, but we’ll settle for 5.
- Follow me on Twitter, Google+, or connect with me on Linkedin.
- Follow Jamie on Twitter
- Find LifeLeash on Twitter
- Visit LifeLeash online.