As a startup or small business owner, you know there’s a lot to accomplish with limited resources and low-budgets. Let’s face it, traditional Marketing is not something you can typically do with low-budgets. Social Media marketing, on the other hand, is very low-cost and gives you better reach to current and prospective customers.
Here are some resources we’ve gathered to get you started on how you can use Social Media effectively for your Small Business:
- Fox Business: Don’t Make These ‘Rookie’ Mistakes On Social Media
- Forbes.com: Is Social Media Worth It For Your Small Business?
- Entrepreneur.com: This Is How Small Businesses Are Using Social Media
- Investopedia.com: Implementing A Small Business Social Media Strategy
- Placester (Infographic): The Small Business Guide to Social Media