It is true that social media presents a different challenge to B2B businesses than consumer-focused companies. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be successful for you or your company. Because of social media, the business-to-business world is changing as of 2014. You can use social media effectively in an effort to build awareness, generate leads, and to recruit employees.
Here are some resources that show you how you can do this:
- Content Marketing Institute: B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, & Trends
- SearchEngineLand: How to Run A Successful B2B Social Media Marketing Campaign
- Business2Community: Best Practices for B2B Social Media
- FastCompany: 5 Simple Steps to B2B Social Media Marketing
- Social Media B2B: This is a Great Blog on B2B How To’s and Lessons for every area.