Chris Brogan was one of the first big names that I saw migrate over to Google+. In that time I wasn’t always a fervent reader or follower of his work but when I started working with Jeff Gibbard, that certainly changed. Jeff has always been a big Brogan fan so I began to consume some of the stuff Chris was placing out into the world. I became a fanboy, myself. Chris Brogan has reinvented himself once or twice in this social media world. He used to be a big corporate keynote speaker (not that he’s given that up) and now he focuses on creating learning stuffs for the the 35 to 70 year old crowd that wants to understand the Personal Business Revolution. Chris is also a friend of mine, in the sense that he and I are both in the process of trying to understand just what the heck it means to be healthy. It was a happy day when I saw that Chris became a subscriber to #Project180.
The thing that really got me hooked on Brogan’s work? His podcast. The Human Business Way is one of the best podcasts around. Seriously, do yourself a favor and listen. And do me a favor and listen to Episode 22 below with Chris Brogan!
- Please send questions, comments and suggestions to the host of the show, Jon Steiert: Email | Twitter
- Subscribe to this Podcast via iTunes | Stitcher | RSS
- Give us a rating on iTunes
- Leave a comment below
- Check out our blog, Social Media Philanthropy – a Social Business Blog
- Be social with our guest Chris Brogan: Google+ | Twitter
- Visit Human Business Works
- Find out What’s On Your Flag?
- Check out Chris’ Book ‘The Impact Equation‘
- And his NYT Best-Seller, ‘Trust Agents‘
- Learn More About Chris Brogan