Jay Baer’s book, The Now Revolution, coauthored with Amber Naslund (who we’d also LOVE to have on the show), was one of my first forays into the world of social business – and it’s a great one if you haven’t read it. Jay has now turned up to 11 on the way businesses should address content marketing and mobile accessibility in his newest work YouTility. When he’s not writing best-selling business books, he’s a hockey dad that is the founder of Convince & Convert running the #1 Content Marketing site on the planet. He’s the host of his most excellent podcast, Social Pros, which is one of the many podcasts that got me quite motivated to start Social Echoes. Plus, when he comes to Philadelphia this summer, we’re going to get some tequila…because he wasn’t thrilled that I’d never consumed the stuff. Anyway, lots more to find inside this awesome episode – let us know what’cha think!
P.S. – Let us know your thoughts on the new Podcast Intro!
- Please send questions, comments and suggestions to the host of the show, Jon Steiert: Email | Twitter
- Subscribe to this Podcast via iTunes | Stitcher | RSS
- Give us a rating on iTunes
- Leave a comment below.
- Check out our blog, Social Media Philanthropy – a Social Business Blog
- Be social with our guests: Jay Baer: Google+ | Twitter
- Visit Jay’s Website: Convince & Convert
- Learn More About Jay Baer
Watch this episode: