Ronald Theodore-Winthrop Tite III…wait, no, that’s not actually his name. Actually, it might be, I haven’t looked. But I’ll tell you this, whatever you call this man, he was a delight to have on the show.
In this episode of our podcast, Ron Tite schooled us, in the most entertaining way, about how the life of a professional speaker and owner of a content marketing agency is everything we thought it would be, and that you should quit your job to follow in his footsteps. That might not be what he was meaning to convey but once you listen to this episode, it will become quite clear I think.
All jokes aside, Ron is a wealth of information and a true pro, who is generous with sharing his ideas, time, experience, and insight. Ron and I go over tips for being a more effective speaker, embracing our flaws, and how content marketing drives real business results…along the way we giggled and laughed.
Don’t miss this episode. Seriously.
SHOW NOTES + EXTRAS
- Running time: 51:27
- Please send any comments, questions, concerns, suggestions, anecdotes, or jokes to: email@example.com
- If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to this podcast on iTunes, or Stitcher radio.
- Also, please leave us a review on iTunes and tell us what you think.
- You can now listen to our podcast episodes on YouTube.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow Ron on Twitter
- Connect with Ron on Facebook
- Visit Ron’s company – The Tite Group