It’s Wednesday, and that means it’s time for another new episode of the True Voice Media podcast!
Today on the show, Jeff, Jessie, and Caroline are talking influencer marketing, Snapchat’s move to scripted video, and Tay-Tay. Yes, Taylor Swift. You know we couldn’t resist talking about her recent social media management decisions.
- What Taylor Swift’s Social Media Blackout Can Teach You About Reinvention
- From Fake News to Fake Influencers: How Not to Get Burned With Influencer Marketing
- Snapchat likely to begin scripted original content push by end of year
This Week’s Obsessions:
- Jeff is obsessed with Saturdays, sleeping in, and a big bowl of spicy pho.
- Jessie is obsessed with protecting her dogs from the solar eclipse. Bless her heart.
- Caroline is obsessed with the album Coloring Book by Chance the Rapper.