This week, Jeff’s back and so are we with another episode of the True Voice Media Podcast!
Today, Jeff, Jessie, and Caroline all coincidentally explored a different aspect of social media marketing, and shared their opinions on which areas were worth your time and money! And as usual, we each shared what we’re obsessed with this week!
Articles We Discussed:
- Jessie: Facebook is officially launching its big attack on TV
- Jeff: Where Did Snapchat Go Wrong?
- Caroline: How Audiences Respond to Podcasts: New Research
This Week’s Obsessions:
This week’s picks all follow the theme of media we missed out on or haven’t had the chance to talk about yet.
- Jessie is obsessed with solving an issue we we’re having with Facebook ads. Her takeaway: if you are creating an audience out of people who have previously watched one or multiple videos from a video view campaign, you CANNOT target people that you obtain from the audience network placement.
- Caroline is obsessed with the movie Atomic Blonde, which stars Charlize Theron as an MI6 agent sent to Berlin during the Cold War to investigate the murder of a fellow agent and recover a missing list of double agents.
- Jeff is obsessed with AirPods, yes the headphones.