If you search for “Philadelphia Social Media Company,” “Philadelphia Social Media Agency” or any other similar search phrase, you’ll get a number of different options. You may be wondering what the difference is between us and any of the other options.
Let me tell you a little but about us: how we got started and where we fit in the sea of options of people who “do social media.”
Social Media hit the scene around 2007 and business were scrambling to try and figure it out. I saw a need in the marketplace. So I built a business to fill that need.
- We learned how social media works. We studied success stories and we studied failures.
- We learned about people and why they buy something, why they don’t, and analyzed how they behave online.
- We learned about businesses, how they are structured, how they deploy resources, and how they builds teams.
- We studied every social network and app, and we still do to this day.
Let’s be honest, you don’t really care about social media, you care about what it can do for you. You can find plenty of freelancers and agencies to “manage” your social media. Most PR and Advertising agencies now offer some form of social media services. Generally, they hire someone straight out of college, or promote their junior marketer into the role since “they’re young” and “probably know about social media.”
If you’re shopping on price, we’re not the cheapest option so if that’s your criteria, we can tell you now that we’ve already lost.
Our agency’s pricing is based on value. To bring someone with our level of experience onto your team would cost easy 6-figures plus benefits. And then that person would still need a team.
If you are looking for the best team to show you how to use social media to grow your business then we should talk.
Now, here are some reasons why you might say are reasons you won’t work with us…
- “We don’t have the money.“
- “We don’t want our people wasting their time on Social Media.“
- “Social Media is unproven and can’t show ROI.“
- “Social Media is just a fad.“
- “Our audience/customers aren’t on Social Media“
- “Social Media is just for B2C companies.“
- “We already have someone doing social media.”
- “We don’t have anything interesting to say.“
- “What if someone says something negative about us?“
- “You’re a young company and we want someone with more experience.“
- “We met with this other company that said they could just handle our social media without all that strategy work you were talking about.”