True…True Voice Media has only been in business since 2011, and our President and Chief Strategist has only been doing this professionally since 2008, and much of our team has only been using internet technologies since Prodigy Bulletin Boards and AOL Chat Rooms, but let’s think about this…
- Friendster launched in 2002.
- MySpace started in 2003.
- Twitter was founded in March 2006.
Social Media has only been in existence for a little more than a decade. No one has much more experience than anyone else
So, here’s what our “young” team has managed to do:
- We’ve worked with more than 80 clients since 2011.
- We’ve written over 1000 blog posts on topics covering virtually all aspects of Social Media.
- We’ve been published on Social Media Today on 20 separate occasions. One of our posts was viewed over 25,000 times. Another was shared over 8,000 times.
- We’ve been in the New York Times…twice.
- We are active and effective on virtually every social network you’ve heard of, and even some you haven’t.
And we dare you to find someone that spends more time and passion on this industry than us…
We DARE YOU.
Our competition doesn’t do what we do. We are The Social Business Agency.