We’re starting this week off with a new episode of our favorite educational segment of The True Voice Media Podcast: The Classroom. This is where our host Jeff Gibbard gives us a short and super sweet lesson on any particular topic.
Today, he’s going to dive deeper into the mystical and misunderstood term: ROI.
In the social media biz, clients toss this word around a lot. They’re often asking questions about what our work will do to bring them ALL the bang for their buck.
So if you want to learn what exactly ROI is, how to calculate it, and when you should be using it to measure your initiative’s success, then this episode is a must listen.
Grab those ear buds, a pen, and some paper. You’ll need them once you’ve entered The Classroom.
- Running time: 5:40
- Listen to this episode | Subscribe on iTunes
- Leave us a review on iTunes and tell us what you think.
- You can now listen to our podcast episodes on YouTube.
Love the show? Support the show!
- Need WordPress website hosting? Check out WPEngine
- Get SEO friendly, beautifully designed, premium WordPress themes: Studiopress
- Close more sales. Try out the best CRM in the business: Contactually
- Lock down your brand name everywhere with Knowem.com