Another great thing about social media and the digital world is that you do not need to go out or make phone-calls to search for leads anymore. By simply revamping your digital strategies (and creating relevant content) to focus on prospective customers, you can capture leads over night.
Social Media and online tools can drive the right type of web traffic from those that are actively seeking your information. Here are various resources that show you how to capture leads with your website, blog, and social platforms:
- Marketo.com: How to Use Social Media for Lead Generation
- Entrepreneur.com: 10 Ways to Turn Your Blog into A Lead Generation Machine
- TodayMade.com: The Secret to Using Your Website to Generate New Leads
- Salesforce Marketing Blog: 50 Ways to Capture Leads Using Social Media
- Manobyte: Setting Up A Facebook Page for Lead Generation
- HubSpot: 18 Fresh Stats About the Current State of Social Media