And today we’re talking about, you guessed it, Social Business!
But we’re not just rehashing the same topics you see and read about on other blogs.
We don’t get stuck on theory or buzzwords.
Scott brings world class, real-life experience working with IBM and its clients. As one of the leading thinkers in the space, Scott was kind enough to stop by for a second visit to give us his six predictions for social business in 2014.
This episode runs a little longer than most, but that’s because it’s simply not possible to jam all this awesome into 30 minutes.
So grab a nice Venti latte, settle into your favorite comfy chair and relax, because for the next 64 minutes, we’re droppin’ some serious knowledge.
[lists style="style5" line="0"]
- Running time: 1:04:33
- Please send any comments, questions, concerns, suggestions, anecdotes, or jokes to: email@example.com
- If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to this podcast on iTunes, or Stitcher radio.
- Also, please leave us a review on iTunes and give us the maximum number of stars, I think it’s 118, but we’ll settle for 5.
- Follow me on Twitter, Google+, or connect with me on Linkedin.
- Follow Scott on Twitter
- Check out the IBM Social Business portal here.