In this, our first episode, I have the privilege of speaking with Lynette Young.
We discuss careers in Social Media, frustrations of an Entrepreneur, identifying target markets, why the cobbler’s children have no shoes, and what industries need to get their act together.
[lists style="style5" line="0"]
- Running time: 34:02
- Please send any comments, questions, concerns, suggestions, anecdotes, or jokes to: email@example.com
- If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to this podcast on iTunes, or Stitcher radio.
- Also, please leave us a review on iTunes and give us the maximum number of stars, I think it’s 118, but we’ll settle for 5.
- Follow me on Twitter, Google+, or connect with me on Linkedin.
- Follow Lynette on Twitter, or Google+
- Visit Lynette’s website: Lynette Young
- Visit Lynette’s company: Purple Stripe